This is focused on fleet owners for us to assist with ensuring all the servicing is done during the warranty period of the crane as well as for cranes that are beyond the warranty period. We have a programme that tracks the last date of service and when the next service is due, from this our administration team will advise prior to the date of service so we can arrange and book the service date. Available 6 monthly.
Services And Costs
Service includes the following:
- Visual Checks (Cracks, deformations, etc.)
- Tighten all bolts, bearing ring mount, bridge bolts, fittings, hydraulic lines, etc.
- Lubricate the crane through out
- Check all control and lever functions
- Check oil level, filter and sample oil
- Check all safety and safe working load rating decals
- Pressure and flow test crane
- Carry out 80 point check
- Provide a report and update the log book